Wednesday, October 26, 2011

day 94

"How do you kill a man with a dinosaur?"


1. It is humid out
during the end of Winter solstice
Long necks glistening with sweat
Almost as bright as your diamond ring
Darlin
We are wearing turtle necks tonight
Dinner reservations on me.


2. You like girls that play guitar
Sometimes I like Michael Cera
Well hi,
call me Sarah
You can try to braid my hair and
I will tell you secrets to top it off.
This crush is
newborn Triceratops feeding time
at the zoo:
Buried,
but I can dig it.


3. Your new hair cut looks terrific.
Sometimes I will pop out of doors to scare you.
I can be terrifying like
it can be Halloween
like yesterday
five days a week.
I lied.
The words hair cut are extinct to you.
You're wild.
It makes me want to eat you up like a T-Rex would
but I will be a vegetarian for five minutes.


4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment