Saturday, December 31, 2011

day 161

2011 in a nutshell

   I am in love         with self worth

Finding my soul after
drowning
time and time again, I know how
to swim to safety now.

I just don't know if I will always
reach out to save myself.
                             Learning

    being lost is beautiful.
    I can't say I'm completely
    found
    I can't say that I will
    ever be.

I can say that I am beautiful.
   I am beautiful.       I am
    learning, blessed to
    attend life's workshops. Teaching
    me that beauty is
    attainable.


That I can spread growth, like
     cancer. Like the plague.

     That growth can be spread either which way.
Sweet like the fresh sap of honeybee love     or
dangerous like I want to drown sometimes.

     Who are you, today?
     Who will you be?



Proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment