Saturday, June 23, 2012

day 336

There are too many poems I'd like to write
not enough inspiration I've been capturing
I've been lacking the beauty inside myself
  all the beauty I'd ever need
  to feel beautiful
  is being cradled between my fingertips
  right now.



That's what I'm supposed to convince myself
I can be something beautiful
something pretty to look at
makes all the pretty boys want to hold my hand
want to marry me

I want to marry you
and that's all you have to say
and I'll run away
and feel so
pretty
and you'll run away
from me
and  you'll feel so
pretty


There are too many poems I'd like to write
too many pretty boys I'd like to hold
with finger tips melting onto my skin
it burns
with some sort of passion
I want to marry you
so I will
but I won't




Lately I've been caught up in all different types of wrongs
all different types of jealously
I'd love to write so many poems
I'd love to write about how madly in love I am
but it upsets me to do so
To do so would cure a blind man's madness


I wonder how a blind man pictures beauty
I may be going blind from madness

No comments:

Post a Comment