Tuesday, November 1, 2011

day 100

Dear poetry:

Happy anniversary.
It is officially day 100
one hundred
1:00
a minute
sixty seconds
sixty secluded towns
we are surrounded by sixteen year old souls
I will love you in 100 years
love me with one hundred joules
one honey gem,
you are a jewel.
Love,
today you are the brightest
dark room.
tomorrow you will be the darkest
bright light
whichever
whatever
however I see you
my eyes will continue to adjust to your changes
one hundred cents and
one hundred senses
I feel magenta because of you
I see sweet hums
and I taste home.
You live in the houses of neighbors
one hundred meters away
These past hundred days meant love
in one hundred different ways
Swimming along waves,
I've drowned one hundred feet a minute
These feet belong to the soul of sixteen year old towns
We are secluded but surrounded by sixty ears
They pick up words one hundred meters a second
This is the second time our words are devoured by meat eaters
in the darkest of dark rooms
It is bright now, love,
I love you one hundred joules a blink
you are crystal clear to me
like one hundred sinking meteorites

No comments:

Post a Comment