Wednesday, November 30, 2011

day 129

Crying in your car on the side of the road: Part 1

The image I've set for myself
  has tainted my freedom.
Where are my wings when I need them
  When did I burn them
     Who did I lend them to
Why
  How
can someone affect my world so much
Why did I even allow this

**
Thank you
I can't bring myself
to speak what I want to speak.
To express how blue
this blue feels.
Like some fucked up gray ocean,
Pacific, Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico
You might as well let go
  Rose.
  You're going to let go sooner
or fucking later.

**
Fucking later.
Bitch.

**
Why did I even allow this
I built up walls
Built up walls
  Dig underneath and swim
There is a moat
A fucking moat.
Sometimes I am too stupid.
There always has to be some
stupid fucking kind of
escape.
Lesson learned.

**
Don't be afraid to be trapped.
You are stronger than you think
  Jack.
Sid
Nancy
  Unconventional confrontational
couples.
Love can be roasted in
  a conventional oven.
It's convenient.
 Quick and easy.
Like a famous Hollywood homicide.
 Heart,
I am pretty sure you are a
 two time failing suicide victim.
 You can't die.
 You pump your own blood supply.
Just you.

**
Me.
Just me.
On the side of the road.
 Let
 go
    Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment