Friday, May 18, 2012

day 300

day 300!

At this point in my career I've:


  1. Performed with my team at the BNV 2011 Finals
  2. Started this 365 project, 300 days ago
  3. Debuted Autumn #17
  4. Gotten published in Lowell's very own Young Angel Midnight Anthology (I'm the baby of the book)
  5. Taught a poetry workshop to really smart college kids at Harvard University's BAASIC 2011
  6. Found my soul
  7. Taught students from Lawrence's Wetherbee Middle School
  8. Placed 2nd in the Jack Kerouac Poetry Competition
  9. Performed Autumn #17 at the Mayor's Inauguration due to his request
  10. Slammed and advanced to the semi finals for the Mill City Slam Team
  11. Earned a spot to slam at the Ontario International Poetry Slam in November 2012
  12. Debuted When the Wars Begin
  13. Competed with Lowell's very first Louder Than a Bomb Slam Team
  14. Performed When the Wars Begin at LTAB Semi Finals (and scored 9.1 and above as a sacrificial poet)
  15. Performed Snapple Fact with my team at LTAB and our kick off show
  16. Performed at the 2012 Take Back the Night Event
  17. Accepted my rape
  18. Became stronger
  19. Taught poetry workshops to the children at the Robinson Middle School
  20. Slammed in front of my best friend for the very first time
  21. Gotten asked to perform When the Wars Begin at the opening ceremony for Mass Poetry's Poetry Festival
  22. Shared the stage with Major Jackson, Maggie Dietz, and Robert Pinsky
  23. Earned the title of the 2012-2013 Lowell Youth Slam Team's GRAND SLAM CHAMPION
  24. Made a long list

No comments:

Post a Comment