Wednesday, September 21, 2011

day 59

Open letter to THE COOLEST CAT ON EARTH

I dont know when you'll ever read this
or hear this
but just now know that I love you.

I love you to every ounce of paint used to paint these walls.
Theyarebarricadingusinside
but we are  s t a n d i n g  by t o g e t h e r
and staying together sounds awfully...
warm.

You feel like a family's first Christmas.
Keep me tightly wrapped in your mistletoe arms.
Your soul
....well...your soul is kissing me
Yes. That is how much I love you.

 I love you to the ground six feet deep
You are almost as tall as the roots of kissing trees
but maybe one day I'll prove to you adventurous
and we can climb and kiss in trees.
with you
the limit will never exist.

Even if the sky breaks
and shoots out meteorites
because I've never heard mediocre sound so right.
Our love may not be the best
but it will become the best.
When only the stars and the Milky Way are visible
and the sun comes crashing down
and I am mid kiss with you
I will happily say that THINGS...
well THINGS ARE GETTING HOT NOW
and hot damn!
I love you to the fifth light year and back
because five is bigger than four
and I want to love you more than forever.

I love you from Bm7 to A#m7
in that order
and it may not sound that pretty
but your voice  is a  family's first Christmas carol.
I sure as hell wouldn't be caught singing in public
but hey
I love you to the end of my soul's singing career!!

No comments:

Post a Comment