Wednesday, April 4, 2012

day 256

My day is a wall plug.
Feel warmth through the opportunities
rushing through welcome spaces.
May be dark til passion reawakens in
you, brightens the auras of seven
past lovers, yes yours. Around the newly
wedded us.
I will hear what I want to hear. Hear what
makes you want to squirm.
At the first sound of a crackle,
didn't you remember the girl who first broke your heart,
don't you ever forget.
I don't.
Makes me want to scream
THIS IS NOT A BROKEN HEART
more like a heart on a wall plug charger
We are regenerating for future purposes
for future divorces
future broken in homeless shelters.
Smells like home all fried and frizzled
broken into like those new comforters
have found some an owner
or two. Smells mostly like
two lovers dicing sour limes,
one for the road and one for the whiskey
they'll pretend to drink sober
pretend to do a drunk dance sober
out of pure sanity
You want to do a crazy dance
with me
Feel it once, you taste it once you feel this day
is  nothing like a wall plug.
And this is not a broken heart
I am telling you
You are charging away at
bullshit excuses, bullshit reasons to
let a thief into your home.
You spell everything
without a backbone.
You fight it all
without anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment