Sunday, April 22, 2012

day 274

My life is a sitcom

1. I ended up going to work 5 hours late a few days ago. I was stuck in beach traffic for like 7 hours.

2. My best friends and I went out to eat in Allston for one of their birthdays. After dining in for about an hour and a half, we realized that my car was towed.

I owe her cousin $130.

3. The next night, I performed my culture piece When The Wars Begin and opened up the Massachusetts Poetry Festival for some dope poets. (Major Jackson, Maggie Dietz, and ROBERT PINSKY)
That shit cray.

4. Last night I was admitted to the ER due to a stomach virus and extreme dehydration. That shit was crazy.

My life is amazing. I love my life and I am still blessed and extremely happy. I mean, I'm still alive and living.

No comments:

Post a Comment