Friday, April 20, 2012

day 272

I think...that I am this much closer to changing the world.

I am a mouse
Quiet when I feel like my identity will be heard
Researched
I never want to be brought down, from what I do, who I surround myself with and what I strive for.
Tonight I will be praised
A pat on the back for my words
What world do I seem eager to be on top of?
I seem like such a powerful woman


I am only 18.
How much can the world and people around me actually change?

I never talk about my poetry life with anyone, unless I'm required to. Unless someone else brings it up. Is this just a humble mindset or am I afraid
Of setting myself up for failure

Whatever it is
Fear is blind.
I am feeling the hearts of lions
Thump and jump
And love

Watch me as I love the sight of eyes watching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment