Saturday, April 7, 2012

day 259

OPEN LETTER TO THE BIGGEST BADDEST.....Canadian..

1
You have stolen the title of
best friend
with a hand gun made from cotton candy
sweet baby Jesus promises
sent straight from unicorn
heaven
itself

2
Although I will probably see you once
a year
it will become a tradition
To feel your spirit in person is such a gift itself
it should only be felt when expected
Those around you daily are
THE
LUCKIEST
mother fuckers
I'll ever know

Bless their souls

3
The last night I saw you,
you chased me down a dorm hall
with a stranger's DD bra.
It was honestly the scariest
and funniest
and funnest
and scariest
moment of my life.
Would I replay that moment again?





Well, no
but at least I'll never forget it.

4
We are brother and sister
I love you
never gonna hate you
always gonna protect you
from evil wizards wearing
fake capes
and false hopes kinda
afraid to let some witchcraft
black magic
scoop down and
steal the other from the other.
It is a two for one deal
Partners in crime
We are the mother fucking
wizards
Shaking the pixie dust from
phony little bitch wizards
ASK ME WHO YOU ARE AFRAID OF
I won't have an answer
Only because I'd rather be
blind to what you fear.
For that would be greater than
darkness.
Being blind
is a curse.

5
If one day you should become blind
become ill
become hopeless
my strong
big
bad
wolf puffin Canadian

fly, my dude.
Just fly.
I am a two hour flight
a (>$500) two hour flight
But huff and puff your way here
with unicorn security by your side
it is safe
IT WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE

No comments:

Post a Comment