Saturday, April 21, 2012

day 273

Wake up
Stomach hurts
(there's no baby, don't worry)
Is there something you need to tell me
I don't drink
or smoke
or party
I perform my poetry with
Robert Pinsky
They fed me lobster rolls

Boyfriend makes me an omelet
It was okay
Stomach hurts
Goes back to bed
Wakes up at 2 14pm
Gets ready for work
Troops to the bathroom
(diarrhea ouch)
Shower
Throws up all the omelets I've eaten in the past 18 years
Showers
Fever and headache
Troops to boyfriend's sister's room
Knocks out

**
My body got rid of everything I took in

I remember falling over on the toilet
And screaming at the top of my lungs for help
Boyfriend knocks door open

Throws up everything

Do you want to go to the hospital
(I think she should go to the hospital)

I knock out and end up in the ER
in a wheelchair
Hair looking like Wolverine's lover
feeling like his professor

They fed me popsicles
my best friends came to visit
It was midnight
They fed me popsicles
(and saline
through an IV)
The nurses were nice
I had bad gas

That was my Saturday night

No comments:

Post a Comment