Wednesday, January 18, 2012

day 179

Secrets, revelations,
things that need to roll off my tongue: vol 3


[1] I wish I started to save all of my poems onto my computer sooner. Who knows what the government will do to my rights...


[2] I
can't
help
you
if
you
won't
help
yourself


[3] It used to hurt me a whole lot to not care about caring for you. It's beginning to get easier. It's beginning to hurt less. I don't think it's beginning to end, but I don't know if it would hurt me to not care.








[4] I can do what I want.
Get where I need to be.
I don't need to keep up with
hypocrisy,
judgement,
bad government.


[5] My poems have been lacking substance,
quality,
emotion.






I am becoming a robot.












[6] WAITING
FOR
INSPIRATION.
STAY
TUNED
BEFORE
EVERYTHING
SHUTS
DOWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment