Sunday, January 29, 2012

day 190

Secrets, revelations,
things that need to roll off my tongue: vol 4


-I love you. Driving with
eyes teared off the road
is too difficult. I have
to fake emotions to be safe.
I have to fake emotions
to be
safe. (With or) Without you.


-Waking up next to someone
new, with arms of chivalry and
a forehead full of sweat
isn't as whole as I thought
it would feel. I am empty hearted.


A poor boy out there
will suffer a heartache
because I suffered
from one first.


Cycle.


-Since when was recycling
warmth
possible? (Never.) 


-I've come to the point where
I don't want to fall out of
love
ever again.
I am still holding on,
clinging,
hanging for a chance
that my heart will change
her mind.
Sometimes she likes to take
chances.
Fickle...


-I am still in love with
my past lovers. (I am still
in love with Jasper.)
Very much so.
(I used a specific name in my piece to prove)
No one can
...
..
...I don't know what I want..
I just want to feel
whole
alone.
Someday I will..

No comments:

Post a Comment