Sunday, February 26, 2012

day 218

I hope they don't think of me as forgetful.


Feel like the whole world
of people I've forgotten about
have named me heartless.
There are too many names
I am aware of,
not enough souls.
Trying to bring out
the souls in old friends,
becoming new
friends with lost ones,
it's difficult.
Even for me.
Somehow finding myself
everyday
wanting to
get deeper
into the cuts
the beings around me
feel. How deep is your
nature.


How far into your
blood is your courage,
your passion.


Sometimes
I do not feel the right
to ask such questions.
Although it feels
so right to know.
It brings out the emptiness
in others
I did not expect
to hear about it.
This leaves me
exceptionally empty.


Being surrounded by
beings with no souls
makes me believe that
at one time


I was once empty.


How do I fill empty spaces.
Write words to encourage
awakening.
But I'm not Jesus.
I would like to become a
savior, somehow, though.




How deep do my words
cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment