Thursday, February 9, 2012

day 201

SINGLE AWARENESS DAY


1. Congratulations! you've successfully survived five heartbreaks.
Each time has made you a little more
tough, a little more
reserved,
a little more hopeful.

2. I have cold hands.

This isn't an indirect cry for companionship.
I'm just glad I don't need to
worry
about making someone
numb.

3. The only thing I've learned in physics is Newton's 3rd Law.

Action-Reaction Pairs.

Each force acts upon a different object.
Your love letters in my mailbox
Eyelashes on my forehead
Pressing a new type of vision to my thoughts.

Earth pulls you,
You pull the Earth.
Earthquake heart breaks push
me towards freedom.

4. My rib cage has never felt so close together.
So closed,
like my bones are now
whole again. Filled with strength.


to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment