Sunday, February 12, 2012

day 204

You said you are stuck to me.

I believe that means
sticking
in love
like a Pb and J sammich
made by two lovers
named
Sam and Mich.

They aren't trapped.
Hearts hide behind rib cages,
only when they want to sleep.
But I've had enough
shut eye.
Blinded for weeks on
end
this is when the comatose
food baby naps
end
and this is when
I create a cake
of kisses and warmth
and everything cliche
St. Valentine's would be proud to hear of.

You are doing well
and I am proud to hear that.
And I am proud to hear that
you are still stuck
in love, maybe a little more,
with me,
even though I broke
St. Valentine's rule of divorce, and curiosity,
but at the end of the blind light tunnels,
stands me
with you.
This is the best lighting for the picture.

And I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment