Sunday, July 31, 2011

day 7


Midnight

1 sleepless soul
Welcome to the dreams I wish to awaken
Slip me into your wishes
like falling Cinderella cinder block hard
I am falling
cinder block hard
You are construction site cementing home
To
me

2
Your voice sits on the edge of my roof tile memory
Sleepless lullaby me asleep
Singsong tease me
Say we're home
I like it and

I like you

3
You told me
three worded phrases
always linger longer.
I can't forget
and I won't.

4
We are warm..
I love this.
I love you.

We are home.

5
I miss you
Like shattered mosaic door frames
Like Cinderella missing midnight
cinder block hard
Like I am one sleepless soul without you

What the fuck

I hate you
I hate this

6
I am awake
I am alive
I am strong

7
I am pretending

8
I am complete
Complete like black holes in broken skylights
and I don't remember where home is.

9
Cinder block hard,
Love, you just
shattered broken foundations.
Breaking cement strong chemistry bonds
Let the cold seep in

10
I forgot how warm home is.

11
I am pretending
Mornings are tough
Days get tougher
Nights are alive with pinch me awakes
with clammy finger nail memories
with tough skin that makes you love me
Skin is lovely
like love me lovingly tough

12
My skin is
alive and tougher
than morning day cement on cinder block wishes
than hugging gravity because I fell in love with being warm
than playing house because I can patch my broken skylights mosaic homely
I am happy and in love
like I let gravity scrape my knobby 12 year old knees
because love is just that
Falling like hanging door knobs

Midnight
Welcome to the sanctuary of my wishes
Hand security blanket to gravity
It will throw you dirt cold lovingly asleep
Because that is home and
That is homely lovingly and
this is home
I am home
in shattered cement door frames
in cinder block falling in love with broken in houses
with lousy security blanketed wishes
Welcome to the sanctuary of revelation
populated with lingering three word phrases
Lost in the beauty of the mid of night
Trace my singsong rooftop melodies
because
I am alone
lovingly loving me
because
you can't forget
one sleepless soul that made you fall faster than gravity
cement stick yourself to me
I am home

1
You are one sleepless soul

2
My voice will become native tongue to you

3
Three worded phrases are all you had to say
You are speechless

4
You are cold

5
Don't miss me

6
Fuck you

7
You are helplessly falling into broken black holed words
I am now cement heart strong

8
I am complete

9
Reality just hit you cinder block hard
and you miss me like Cinderella missing midnight

10
This home does not welcome you

11
You miss my warm skin
I am pinching you awake with tough fingernails

12
It's midnight and you are one sleepless soul

No comments:

Post a Comment