Sunday, July 24, 2011

To the ex boyfriends that just couldn't understand


Hello.
It's me, again.
But I'm not here to take you back
dumbass.

I'm here to explain why I can't stay.
I
fell in love...
with..
cats!

YES! CATS!

I like cats with short hair,
cats with long hair,
cats with no hair-
you're beautiful the way you are.

I love cats with hats
and hats with cats,
fat cats with blue eyes,
and the fat cats I see when I stare at your blue eyes
SHIT

I just...love...cats.

I also love cantaloupe.
I love cantaloupe that look like cats
and cats that look like cantaloupe
I love cats that control catapults
and catapults full of cats...being thrown at me...
obviously..
I just...love..cats so much

To the ex boyfriends that just couldn't understand
I'm sorry we can't be.
You're just the wrong type of pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment