Sunday, July 24, 2011

Love, described by Pi



You are the center of my universe
Hold you deep in my circle of thoughts
Gray and pink drawn with open spaces,
We decreased the corners
And added some smooth edges
I keep your kisses in a circle locket because
Circles never end

Come travel with me to infinity
Let me show you my atmosphere

I’ll reassure you that I’ll always be here

The only thing in between this everlasting love is
The point

3 point 1 4

3 points of why I love you, one for
each equation that seems too impossible to be
solved

but stay with me and I’ll simplify your problems
leave you answers with a sign that
resembles a home

Love,

My love for you can only be written in numbers
They may run too long with simple digits but they will never run
Too far

No comments:

Post a Comment